Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saturday night off!

Amazing. I got ready and was about to leave and she sent a message saying I wasn't needed tonight - too slow. Which is amazing because there is a troupe of bag pipe players who rent out the comedy club every St. Patty's Day and it is (as you can imagine) a NIGHTMARE!!! They are all wasted, playing bag pipes, babies, women - DUDES - insanity. Sooo - amazing - I have the night off. I'm going to use it being creative. I just tried signing up for Skype - I have no idea if it worked - I really don't have a lot of staying power with things. I had class last night and do you know what he said? He was telling a story and he was about to read us an article from 1947 - which is great - and funny. He's a funny person and I started laughing and he was like "What?" Someone else said "She has a great sense of humor!!" And while I was saying "You're funny - you're a funny person!!" - he said "Yes - she is funny - she lights up a room - she (my name) lights up a room!!" Huh - go figure. I had no idea. Well it shut me up I can tell you that much. Class was good - small - not a lot of people come on Friday nights. Anyway - I woke up all crazy today but I really just went forward taking care of myself....I prayed/meditated, did my little Yoga routine, took my medicines, dry skin brushed, drank my green drink and showered. I took the dog on a niiiice long walk and I went downstairs and was social and held the baby. This is so nice having a Saturday night off. It's so quiet and peaceful right now as the sun is setting. I keep having dreams of people holding me while I sleep. They seem so REAL. It's so crazy. It's so NICE. Wouldn't it be nice to have Saturday night off and have a wonderful, nice, fun boyfriend to spend it with? I miss dates. Dating. That being said I really also am enjoying the freedom I am giving myself right now to not be dating. Okay - I'm going to work on my monologue for class. I love you Bluebie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...