Monday, March 5, 2012

That little fucking turd keeps smoking

under my window and guess what? Now he's drinking again. When I walked downstairs to walk the dog tonight the living room reeked of booze before I got in there and he said hello - I said hello and then he said "HELLO!!" I turned around and I said "I said hello! You said hello - I said hello - I said hello!" Then he said in his stupid Russian accent - "Oh I am very sorry I missed your hello - oh hello." But in a drunk dicky way. What a fucking turd. Why am I here? What am I seriously doing? I don't make enough money - I really don't - how am I supposed to save any money ever? That psycho chick who works at the boutique went OFF on me - holy nuts on a stick. The only good part was I called my sponsor instead of getting REALLY into with her and without involving the owner. I'm still so stuck in this pattern of behavior - being victimized by people. I keep taking care of myself, going to meetings, reading, praying & meditating and I try to be nice to these guys but it's SO hard. They are AWFUL and Creepy creeps me out and this one - Princess Turd is a TURD. It literally reeks of smoke in here and Christ I'm doing this Lyme Disease medicine which will compromise my immune system. All he would have to do is at LEAST sit on the fucking bench 3 feet away. Hold on - I'm going to spit out the window. Oh I can't - he's actually sitting out there. I have to save myself and I don't know how to. He's on the phone I guess or talking to himself. I should go lock him out. He's not interesting enough to talk to himself. Now I'm wide awake and furious plus it reeks of smoke. I can turn on the fan - I guess I will do that. The poor dog. What am I supposed to do? My stomach keeps hurting also - I can't get my power over this. I hate that little fucking freeloader so much. What a horrible little fucking person. Hello yourself you little fucking prick. I guess I will pray right now - I have a busy, long day tomorrow. I'm so bored and lonely too - this is so weird. I'm sober and I should be so grateful and I am but what the fuck? I have no idea what the proper way is. This way - one day things will shift and change. Okay - bye Blueberry.

1 comment:

  1. How's that for a positive spin - huh? WHEN IS SOMEONE GOING TO SAVE ME?????

    ReplyDelete

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...