Monday, March 12, 2012

Sad...

I'm just sad. Lonely - but I'm clean and I just cleaned my room, did laundry. I qualified at a meeting tonight and it wasn't good. Who cares right? Right now though I am lonely and sad. Ugh - sad about my uncle and cousin. So sad - what am I doing? I should just get in bed. Life is so hard and sad. Hold on to the happy moments. Um - seriously? Okay - it's going to be okay. Tomorrow is a new day. All these meetings - all this work - for what? What is the fucking point? Maybe I shouldn't have cancelled therapy today and done that. I just have PMS. Did I mention I'm clean? That is a miracle I don't care if it isn't for anyone else. Maybe this Lyme Disease medicine is making me a little sad too. Okay - that stupid episode of Desperate Housewives made me upset too. Jesus - it's not even real. Okay - I'm going to work on this monologue - fold my clean clothes and go to bed. Bye Blueberry - I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...