Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hiiiiii Blueberry Blog....

Soooo - so - wow. I worked here at the store yesterday and it was insane. I am actually having a Lyme flare up (I don't mean to brag) and I was so uncomfortable. Plus getting downtown to therapy was a nightmare. Anyway - here's what is good. I'm here today - I put myself to bed last night and I got to pray/meditate/yoga, bathe AND walk the dog before I left. A miracle. Holy SHIT I also finally realized I need a PDF file converter on my computer and I downloaded one and was able to print out my sides for class on Wednesday night. Amazing. A woman just came in and I would guess she's in her 50's - so thin - soooo thin and she smelled like that baby powder weird, dusty smell that some women (and that one guy at work) smell like. What is that? It's so odd. I'm learning new things Bluebie. I really don't want to get into for your sake or anyone else's buuuut - I sort of am having a breakthrough. It's all about feeling my feelings but not GOING CRAZY with them and understanding what people do has nothing to do with me. I know - hello - these are things normal people know and let themselves do anyway. Christ Almighty. I was just so annoyed about the other girl who works here because she literally piled probably 2000 dollars worth of purses all on top of each other - just dumped them. Then I was like "Wait a minute - she didn't do this because of me - she just did it." Okay - look - she's still an a-hole - who DOES that? But - who cares? I mean - I CARE but it's not personal - she's just a mess and was in a rush or whatever. This is all so tedious. I got into it and said I wouldn't. OH WELL. Bye Blueberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...