Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sooo really quick....

I had the whole day and night off last night and I cleaned, did laundry, went to a meeting, went to the diner, bought myself some make-up, paid my rent, walked, watched FOUR episodes of Breaking Bad (THANK YOU LADY PEON) and dyed my hair and gave myself a manicure and a pedicure. I also did yoga and prayed and meditated. Today I went to the Snake Doctor and I'm starting my next round of Lyme Disease fixing medicine. So crazy - all this. I think I have also forgiven myself for not being Angelina Jolie. I think I'm embracing being ME. I'm trying at tleast - no I am. Okay - gotta go to a meeting then work. Byeeeeeeee Bluebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...