Friday, March 23, 2012

I feel like I am on fire.

I think this medicine is really doing something - I keep feeling like I am on fire - it's AWFUL. Now I am going to do some tiny research and see if it is also possible that because I ate white breads yesterday maybe this is also part of it. I mean - what the fuck. I noticed this a few days ago but I thought I was imagining it but now today - for sure - there is this fire going all through my body and my shoulders and wrists are sooooo sore. Well - okay - hold on. Okay - holy fuck - right - I am having a herxheimer reaction AND I am also sensitive to the yeast. However - what is really happening is the herx reaction. Um - no wonder I'm so fucking tired and unable to do that AWFUL job. I mean - Christ - my poor body. Okay - huh - there are all these forums where people are talking about the co infections that you can get from the Lyme Disease. This girl I trained the other day said the Lyme Disease can eat at your brain. Um - she also had a mustache - told me she didn't smoke, reeked of cigarette smoke and as she was leaving put a cigarette on the counter with a lighter so she could light up RIGHT away. She's probably not the person I should be taking medical advice from. Okay - so I just did even more research and you know what? People who have chronic Lyme Disease can be really sick - have serious brain fog, fatigue - blah, blah blah. Here's the thing - I beat myself up so much for drinking and I am perhaps just really feeling what is going on in my body with my Lyme Disease. Okay - I'm going to stop writing. I'm going to keep reading - this is helping. Bye Blueberry - love you.

1 comment:

  1. As a plus my skin looks amazing - minus the one giant neck pimple.

    ReplyDelete

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...