Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Just got back from class.....

I went last and I did the piece once and he loved it and now wants me to move on to something else. He really loved it. I now think he is gay. I also don't think it matters and what really matters is that I actually have tools to use. I worked on it - memorized it, warmed up - listened to his directions. I also understood where the piece was coming from and I got it to where it was coming out of me - in an easy way. I fucking FOCUSED. Jesus. It really helped that I let myself meditate for a looong time this morning and even though I got really sad about my uncle and my cousin and I thought of them all day and tonight on the way home - I got myself focused. The meditating and doing the work - I'm getting in better shape. He - I don't know I I don't get him but it doesn't matter he is doing his job and he is doing it REALLY well. That chick made me so uncomfortable on the way out. I don't know - who cares? So people who are weird make me uncomfortable and then I shove chips in my face and try to make a joke of it - SO WHAT? I need to walk the dog. This whole process is so fascinating. I never thought I could actually act on purpose. Amazing - this is amazing. Boy and do I just want to talk myself out of it and talk about my teacher and blah blah blah. New guy in class tonight - AWESOME. Totally helped. Inspiring. Okay BLuebie Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...