Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Totally got to work late....

and I'm not showered and I didn't walk the dog or pray&meditate. Why? Because I watched 4 episodes of Law and Order AFTER I watched Desperate Housewives and Endgame. TV was my first addiction and it is seriously still a problem. I was so mad and resentful at coming here today and I kept thinking how bad I felt for myself that I was late and didn't have time to take care of myself and I was trying to think what she would say if she called and realized I was a half hour late almost......and I was like "Oh - of COURSE I'm late - I couldn't wake up!! I drank an Americano at 8:30 at night and then watched 6 HOURS of TV and so I'm EXHAUSTED!! You should feel sorry for me and be grateful I even SHOWED UP." How fucking ridiculous is that? I am so lucky I have a job to come to and when the fuck am I going to grow up and put myself to sleep when I know I have to wake up? So insane. It's freezing today - holy cow. Unbelievable - bye Bluebers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...