Thursday, September 16, 2010

We had such a great

shoot tonight!! It was so much fun. The video came out great - I really am so grateful to be working on these videos. I was FARTING through a good portion of the car ride home from the shoot and was also farting through most OF the shoot. Thank you, thank you, I know - it's so great. Please dear lord I dealt with this so much when I was sober years ago. I just looked up IBS AGAIN for the 50th millionth time and this is what I think. Soda, sugar and caffeine all need to go. But mostly and firstly (is that a word?) soda. I can NOT drink it. And coffee - it's bad also. Big meals are a problem and fatty foods and fried foods. Dairy is also no bueno. So all of the things I do all the time. Why would anyone want to read about this?? My blog is way to long and so freaking self involved. Here's the good part - no one is reading this. Anyway - so I have to work on all of that. It makes it so hard to be around people and it's RUDE and gross. So time to clean this up. Okay - how the fuck am I going to do this? I just wanted to write a poem but I wrote about gas. Jeez. I promise I will never do that again. I hope. You are hope blog. Hope in a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...