Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hiiiiii

Today was an okay day - so much better. I got up early and I meditated for a long ass time, showered, shaved, flossed, washed. brushed, prayed, walked the dog, went to a meeting where I got insulted but HEY - for a good cause. I went home and took a glorious nap, went to another meeting and got yummy, healthy food and came home, washed my sheets and I cut the doggies toe nails and she LET me!!!!! Hooray!! I opened a can a food first and let her smell it then she let me cut her toe nails. Amazing - totally amazing. So now I feel like I can do it again which is good because her toe nails get so long my father said it will actually hurt her toes. I was going to bring her to the vet or get her groomed but that is money and time. Then I said to myself - MAN THE FUCK UP and do it yourself. Figure out how to do it. And there is a little safety thing on the toe nail cutter that won't let you cut them too short. And she REALLY wanted that food - holy crap. These things are so much easier sober. Anyway my EGO is mortified by my lack of PIZAZZ in my life but my heart is so happy that my dog is safer and happier. And she is happier. That is a blessing a thousand times over. She so sweet - she deserves to be clean, well fed and groomed for crying out loud. Guess what blog?? Holy blog this is soooooo AWKWARD!! Soft hugger was upstairs and I went to the ladies room and he said hi really nicely and I hugged him....um - I don't know that that was his intentions but that's what I did. Then - again - very nicely - JUST nicely - he asked how I was and because I decided to eat an ENTIRE jar of olives stuffed with garlic last night and this morning - I ran AWAY. Did I ask him how he was??? Maybe before the forced hug....forced isn't the right word - um - awkward - yet oddly comforting. He is a really nice man. That much I can feel. The other part is that I have a LOT of work to do on myself. Christ. I need to sleep per chance to dream. Oh maybe I will dream about him again giving me directions and kissing me on the forehead. I will be happy if I simply don't dream about a house being blown up or an underwater sea fight gun battle. Blueberry you are so true and I love you. Yes I said it and no I'm not TAKING IT BACK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...