Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Happy List

Here are the things that make me happy and then I am going to write a Happy Scenario. This is per Her Lady Wonder (that is what I will call my sponsor - who is - wonderful). Things that make me Happy:
1. Dancing
2. Swimming
3. Walking
4. Looking at beautiful and interesting things - colors, people, art, animals, buildings, any kind of nature.
5. THE BEACH!!!
6. Reading
7. Praying
8. Churches
9. Writing
10. My Family (I know)
11. Making people laugh
12. Painting, drawing or coloring
13. Watching movies, or great TV shows
14. Sleeping with a HUNK
15. Having sex with a gorgeous,sweet,loving,gentle,QUIET,kind,sexy HUNK.
16. Spooning with above Hunk. Add honest to all of that and straight forward. HA - a straight forward hunk - hey - why not??
17. Shopping as long as I'm doing it from a healthy and grounded place.

Now for my scenario of happiness. Okay - I'm going full out imagination here. I wake up in my beach house on the beach and it's about 8:30 a.m. on a Sunday. I have shopped the day before for some delicious food and I also have garden that I will be picking things from. I'm going to be making fresh deviled eggs and salmon on the grill along with fresh corn on the cob on the grill. I have a barrel full of pickles that I made earlier in the summer and my husband/partner/maybe just my very committed and hunky, sweet, honest and straight forward boyfriend is catching fresh mussels from the ocean so we can have steamers. I am also going to make a buffalo mozzarella, tomato, fresh basil, olive oil appetizer - all of which came from the garden and herb garden - except the olive oil which I got from my shopping. Ummmm - I go for a morning swim and I wash up in my outdoor shower. THEN - later that night I take a bath in my giant bathtub in my groovy bathroom off my amazing bedroom overlooking the beach. The house is like the house in Practical Magic. Land and beach. We have animals and art everywhere. I can't think of anything else right now - I feel like my landlord is listening suddenly. Someones car alarm went off in the alley and he went and looked and then I heard him laugh downstairs. He does that sometimes when he listens to - ugh - do I have to explain myself - I can FEEL him creepily listening. I need to sleep now. I want a camera - I really want to take pictures. So here are some things I know now. I want a boyfriend and I want a camera. I also want MONEY and happiness. I need to sleep. I love you blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...