Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Still the same grumpy me.

Sooooooooooooo now I'm not a waitress anymore and I'm still grumpy - still feel uncomfortable in my body - blah blah blah.  It's so weird - it's like when I moved out of the bed & breakfast and realized I brought myself with me - mostly my rage.  I for sure have less of that and I do physically on a lot of levels feel SO MUCH better not waitressing.  But there is a discomfort inside me - which I guess can only be solved by God. The program.  Yeah.  So. Sigh.  I just can't figure out how to balance it all - exercise, clean clothes - clean house - clean soul.  It's all so much WORK and I get so DISTRACTED taking pictures of myself.  Okay - it's only another month and a half before I have my anniversary and then I think things will shift.  I think I might need some chocolate.  OH BOY - well these seem like such blessed complaints that I am making - right?  I'm so happy to be sober - I feel so grateful.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...