Friday, July 25, 2014

Drunk skin doctor.

I went to the dermatologist today and after waiting an hour they called me and she was waaaaaasted.  Drunk.  Reeked of alcohol, was slurring - looked - awful.  I mean just like someone who was drunk - but not like all sloppy and funny - just her face looked strange and puffy  and she was talking oddly - drunk.  She gave me a "Clean bill of health!"  That's what she yelled as I walked out the door.  Everyone working around her looked odd also - so they all must know.  I mean I told her I had spots all over me and she didn't even look at all of them and didn't come within 4 feet of me.  Why would she?  I wasn't sure if I was supposed to say something??  "Clean bill of health!!"  How many times was I drinking at work???  SO MANY - almost EVERYTIME.  No I wasn't a doctor but still.  Ugh - it's so annoying and confusing.  At least I got my period finally.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...