Monday, July 14, 2014

Lovely weekend.

Had such a nice weekend with the guy - went to the beach, ate food - laughed.  I was so sleepy I thought I was going to sleep for 3 weeks yesterday.  I'm still recovering from those insane brunches I think.  Oh I just got a salad delivered so I'm going to make this brief.  I'm so - what?  Slow - everything is so slow.  I feel like there must be some in between working like a dog and being insane and being so slow I can't stay awake - right?  Today at the store is slow, outside is slow.....I just need to get creative again.  Which I will do right after this salad.  LOVE YOU BLUEBIE BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...