Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Hey.

I'm at the store.  Sometimes I can't even believe people.  They try things on - it looks amazing on them and they they tell me ALL these reasons why it won't work for them and then they leave and just as they open the door they say "Oh - well - I'm so disappointed but oh well."  UM ME TOO.  How weird is that?  Then other women come in - stuff themselves in a dress that doesn't fit - I tell them - "I think maybe it looks a little tight?" and then they buy that shit and leave happy as pie.  So bizarre - half the time I don't feel like I'm selling clothes at all.  Anyway - I'm here and I queer.  What?  Oh man - okay - I don't have much to report.  Love the guy more & more and keep trying to work my programs more & more and slowly move forward art wise.  Love your blogging face Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...