Friday, August 1, 2014

Stats.

Went to another skin doctor today - turns out the drunk one was right.  Well there you go on that one.  Got a mani/pedi, went  to a meeting - saw my sponsee, went and dropped off my resume at a couple of stores, looked at some other stores, bought a used t-shirt, went to therapy, bought some make-up from Rite-Aid - finally came home.  One thing that is different now that I'm sober and being more conscientious   is that I use all of stuff.  I ate the whole entire jar of blueberry jam I bought.  I usually eat some and eventually it goes bad.  I used ALL of the face powder I bought this time.  I actually usually use all of my make-up.  But I'm so much better with food - eating it all and not wasting it.  How have I not written her since Tuesday??  I trained another girl a the store on Wednesday and Thursday was busy.  I also have started - well - 2 other blogs now but it will just be one.  I'm so freaked out that we are going to California together for 9 days.  Holy shit how scary is that???  Oh my GOD.  Okay - well - fuuuuck.  I'm also super fucking excited.  Gotta fix my hair love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...