Sunday, August 3, 2014

Well.....

I'm home - it's 11:28 p.m. on a Sunday and I just toasted some walnuts with honey and cinnamon for my yogurt and I also toasted some pepitas (pumpkin seeds) for I don't know what.  I want to make some sort of snack for myself with them.  I just washed my face and I have on pajamas.  I had a really nice day - I woke up after a nice long sleep at the guy's house and I made us breakfast and I talked to my alanon sponsor.  We hung out (you know - hung OUT - what?) and then I came back to the city, went to an alanon meeting and went to an aa meeting.  I went to Whole Foods and bought apples and cashews and came home.  Oh I got some yummy brown rice shrimp rolls from there too.  I didn't get booked for any comedy this week and I was going to go on an audition but it was cancelled.  Ugh - so.  So I'm just here living in my life.  Which is wonderful right?  I just wish I was making more money and - well - I don't know - performing more - but I guess I'm not meant to be right now.  SO that's okay.  I'm just trying to take care of myself and be a loving, kind person.  Which works as long as I don't sit next to someone eating on the subway.  I can NOT help it - when someone is eating next to me - I will stare at them till they stop.  WHICH NEVER HAPPENS.  They never stop and most of the time they don't care that I'm staring.  God help me if I could just stop doing that I would think I could do anything.  Love you Bluebie - bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...