Monday, August 4, 2014

Sad.

I woke up kind of depressed and then it really hasn't gotten much better but also it hasn't gotten worse.  I don't know if it's the 5 years thing - supposedly reaching 5 years of sobriety is a tough one - or if it's - what?  I have no idea.  I miss my dog - I miss my acting class - oh my God - ugh.  What else?  I just feel lost - I don't know what I'm dong or where I'm going.  Well I know I'm going on vacation on Saturday and for that I am so grateful and super excited.  I just physically feel so fucking sad.  Well I felt like this this morning and I went for a walk and got a piece of pizza and I felt SO much better.  I think I'm going to go get a tea.  And some chocolate.  I have a wicked pimple on my forehead.  Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...