Friday, August 22, 2014

Suddenly stressed.

Okay I have a job interview Monday morning and I am FLIPPING out about it.  My friend told me I need to look AMAZING and - what the fuck is THAT??  Amazing?  I can look CREATIVE!?  How about that?   Jesus - okay - well anyway - I went to a meeting this morning and went shopping - which I can not afford to do but I needed to get something if I was going to look amazing.  I bought a cute dress, a purse and some sensible (barf) heels.  I'm really not sure about the shoes or even who I am.  What the fuck am I doing?  I just want a job and I want health insurance and I want to take care of myself.  Am I aiming too high?  Am I aiming in the right direction even?  I have no idea - I really don't.  Well anyway - I'm going to keep trying to get a real job and that's that.  I love you and I'm going to speak at a meeting now I'm no just a completely vacuous shopper.  WOW - I need to get my period I am out of my MIND.  Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...