Friday, March 7, 2014

Whoa.

I got 3 hours of sleep last night.  This schedule of mine has been so crazy lately.  I am amazed at my ability to wake up in the morning and get places - it's totally mind blowing to me.  I was able to go and get my taxes done this morning before work and get to work early so I could do some alanon work.  I went to see where he lives last night and then I got so turned on by the tour of his apartment I slept over.  What?  Who does that?  It's a nice, clean apartment but it's not mind blowing or anything - it just really turned me on for some reason.  So there you go - and then he drove me back into the city so I could get my taxes done.  Now I am here at work all I my head.  It's okay - it seems like it will be a quiet day today so I can work on my stuff for class tonight and get my head on straight.  Dear lord I am so out of it - I just sat here for 5 minutes staring out the window smiling and worrying.  HA!  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...