Thursday, March 13, 2014

Dream.

I had a dream where I was in some sort of classroom or class - but not in a classroom - more like a studio.  I dreamed I was quoting Carl Jung from his book Memories, Dreams and Reflections - and I quoted it and then asked if anyone knew what I was talking about and even though people were standing around talking and I thought not paying attention to me - everyone raised their hands and turned to me and started talking about how they all read that book and every book by Jung and how they knew everything about him.  I was like "okaaaay - jeez."  Haha - anyway - what's up with my subconscious anyway?  I stayed home last night and took care of myself - cleaned, did my hair and my nails - clean sheets and went to bed early.  It's so - crazy dating this man - it's so dramatic - it's so intense.  I love it.  I just texted him at 3:08 and I NEVER  heard back from him and now I am convinced we will never speak again.  HA!!!  How ridiculous is that?  I am so GRATEFUL I am an actor or I would just be a completely batshit fucking crazy nutbird and I would have no idea why.  At least I know why I am so dramatic and - oh I forgot about being an alcoholic - that adds a for real level of drama also.   It's cold out again today and I want to lay down - I'm not so tired - just sleepy and I want - what?  I have no idea - to take a nap.  I can't even believe how many days in a row I have worked!  So crazy!  Crazy but awesome - and thank God.  Wow - maybe I will really never see him ever again!!!  Oh my God.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...