Monday, March 10, 2014

Signs.

I see signs - right?  I mean - you know before I got sober I saw forks everywhere - like a fork in the road fork - cracks on the ground - limbs of a tree - everywhere I kept seeing "a fork in the road" so to speak - it would just pop out at me - shadows - okay you get the fucking point.  Anyway so now I keep seeing LOOK everywhere - it keeps popping out at me to LOOK.  What the fuck am I supposed to be looking at?  Today I saw LOOK and I also saw signs pointing to the left.  This makes me sound completely insane right?  But I don't care - I need to LOOK and I guess the LEFT.  Okay - anyway - I just got completely distracted with a bacon cheddar burger and im'ing with my friend who works here.  I need some caffeine.  Holy crap it's March!  I need to put this scarf that just came in into the computer.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...