Monday, March 17, 2014

Busy weekend.

Worked both long ass brunches and I got to perform on 2 shows and I hosted one show!!!  How amazing is that?  I'm having him over tonight and I am so terrified but well - whatever.  I made stew.  What is life if we don't take chances and invite men we like over to our mediocre apartments?  I love my apartment - but - well - ha - it looks like a guy lives there.  Oh - does it?  I don't know - kind of.  A neat guy who has a flowered comforter?  Seriously- I am so tired but I am okay.  It is quiet here today at the store so that's good.  I think I'm pretty over-stimulated but - well - WHATEVER!  What if he hates me after he sees my apartment?  What if he's like "YOUR STEW SUCKS AND YOUR COMFORTER HAS A RIP IN IT AND I HATE HOW IT SMELLS LIKE VITAMINS IN HERE!!"  OR - what if he never says anything and just never calls again - just leaves awkwardly and quietly.  Oh my God - oh MY GOD.  I want you to know my sweetest blog that these are very real and perhaps not rational thoughts that I am having but nonetheless - I am having them.  Oh boy - well - I guess I will have something to write about on here if that's the case.  There is also a huge part of me that can't wait to have him over - he's really good company.  I need to do something here that is likened to working since I am work (I'm probably just going to paint my nails and go into denial about how fucking inappropriate that is).  Love you Bluebie bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...