Thursday, March 20, 2014

What the fuck am I DOING???

It's the first day of Spring and it feels quite Springy actually and that's so wonderful.  I went home last night after a meeting and took care of myself - ate a healthy meal, went to sleep early - did my yoga and nighttime routine - got a good night's sleep.  I'm just confused or something.  Tired?  Is it crazy that I am totally into this guy?  Man?  He's a man.  Ugh - I don't know.  I'm suddenly fried after this day at work here at the store.  My scene partner came and rehearsed with me - Shakespeare - we are working on Shakespeare and it's SO FUN.  She is so not a turd at all.  She is WONDERFUL.  I'm just tired and that is fine.  Tired and filled with fear and now I have a boyfriend who is married and that is confusing.  HA!  Or not confusing - just I don't know if I'm okay totally with it.  It's okay - or not - who knows.  I just need to take care of myself - go home and do my homework for class.  Love you sweet Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...