Monday, March 24, 2014

Long weekend!

Still working everyday - worked both brunches and went to his house on Saturday and he cooked me dinner and it was delicious and so sweet and wonderful.  It was nice and quiet and fun.  I loved it.  He's quiet but he talks.  I have always loved quiet men.  Then he woke up at 6 with me and drove me to work.  I worked that fucking brunch and then I went to a meeting, went to an sober function and came home.  I managed to get 8 hours of sleep but I'm tired - but who cares.  I'm okay.  I just have one more week of working like this and then I can go back to working 6 days a week instead of 7.  Ha - awesome.  Okay - I just wok up and I missed you - I need to pray & meditate - love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...