Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Uhhhmmmm

I'm so tired.  I had him over - he liked my stew and he answered all my questions - kindly and honestly and said I could ask him anything anytime and that he likes that I ask him questions.  Now I feel crazy.  Haha - okay - that's why it's good for me to write because then I see how ridiculous I am being and you know I'm not going to STOP being ridiculous but I can at least have a sense of humor about it.  I'm just so so so tired.  I need a good night's sleep - just one.  I just can't stop kissing him it's crazy and he's sooooo sweet and funny.  This morning I got to the store and the super from the owner's apartment building cam ein to fix a leak and I swear he was hitting on me the whole time.  But he has like a fake tan and - a lot of cologne and - I mean he's cute but - what the fuck - he was here for HOURS and it was really fucking annoying.  He was so nice but - I just - I need to get some sleep.  I have shit to do for class and I have things I need to take care of here at the store and I just want to obsess over him and - I have no idea.  I love you Bluebie - bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...