Wednesday, March 26, 2014

So tired.

Yesterday I worked, had a big meeting, went to class and then ran and did a show.  So fun!  I spent all day at work on the phone with program people and that was good - also I spent a lot of time talking to the guy.  He is really - wow.  I like him - still nervous and - well - that's okay.  I am so tired right now though and there was cigarette smoke all night but you know what?  It's okay - I feel so grateful.  I came home and I washed my dishes, ate some food and washed a shirt for today.  I didn't get tons of sleep but I got enough sleep.  The show was great and class was really fun - I have a lot of work I have to do for my scene and well - okay - so there's that.  I need to pray and meditate.  It's bright and early so good morning sweet Bluebers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...