Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Anger.

I have so much anger.  Which is supposed to be part of what I am getting rid of as an alcoholic.  IS that true?  I mean - okay - resentment will eventually take me out is what I hear in the rooms.  What confuses me always is that my therapist says it's great to get angry.  That people are awful and it's great to get angry with them.  I'm sure I have written about this before.  The only thing I can say is that I get really angry but now I just don't throw it at the person I'm angry with and as I write this I'm trying to not get upset with myself for GETTING angry.  Okay - fine.  I'm starving.  I'm hungry and I can't think straight anymore.  I had such an intense discussion with the guy yesterday - whoa and ugh.  Well - haha - you know what?  It's beautiful out today - I'm going to enjoy it and do my best in class tonight - even though I feel it might be a disaster.  I told my teacher I'm not learning anymore with this scene and I am frustrated again with this scene partner and - well - he didn't like it.  Jeez.  He didn't like it at all.  Well - so - yeah - that sucked also.  OH DRAMA!! The DRAMA of DRAMA!!!  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...