Friday, March 14, 2014

Flustered.

I went to see him again last night - slept over - he drove me back into the city this morning to work.  He's so sweet and brave - do you know he's a really brave person?  Does that sound ridiculous?  And now I am at work all flustered and confused and all I want to do is moon over him and lay down.  Haha - I have on the same clothes as yesterday and if this were my drinking days I would be a MESS and all upset.  But I am totally fine - I took a shower he made me tea this morning but I am sleepy is all.  Oh LORD - I forgot I was even writing this!!!  Well - I just have work I need to do for class and a show tomorrow night.  So tender and scary.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...