Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I'm sick but I look amazing.

Totally have a cold now - which might also be allergies - I don't know but I feel groooossss.  I went home last night and made myself rice pasta with garlic, asparagus and black olives and I mean A LOT of garlic - holy fuck.  I neti-potted myself and I totally went to sleep on time while doing my whole night routine of yoga, flossing blah blah blah.  But I woke up this morning - and I had a cold - so I got up and took great care of myself.  I prayed, I meditated, I made myself breakfast and lunch to bring with me and I also brought those Burts Bees cough drops which I've had FOREVER because I guess I haven't been sick in a long time.  I took a shower, put on cute clothes and even did my hair before I left - which I never do before coming to the store.  So - I'm sick - but  I look fantastic.  It's warm out today - it totally turned into summer again - doesn't it always?  Thank God for these cough drops - they are the only thing making me feel better.  I don't know - I'm off myself because I don't feel good but I'm here which I'm grateful for and I think I can make it through the day.  I will go get a tea later and maybe I will get one of those hot & sour soups with extra hot oil later - those help a lot sometimes.  I'm so fucking glad I'm not using anymore - I just couldn't even navigate my way through not feeling well.  I guess I couldn't really navigate through feeling anything but especially not feeling good.  OH BOY.  Sort of boring but wheva - love you Bluebie - you're the tops!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...