Thursday, August 22, 2013

SO FUCKING ANNOYED.

Ughhhhh - why did I just do that?  Okay - I need to calm down - that jerk off I was dating just asked to be friends on Facebook and I waited till I woke up to decide if I wanted to or not and then I said yes and right away he started to chat with me and I looked a this pictures and I AM SO ANNOYED NOW.  Okay - I can delete him if I want to and - whoa - he doesn't control me and neither do these feelings.  It's just a bunch of pictures of him drinking and - shouldn't I or at least couldn't I have some compassion for that?  I do but what the fuck does he need to be friends for?  Gross.  I just want so much better for myself.  I should make a phone call right??  It's so hard to believe that this is how was I affected by people on a regular basis all the time.  My heart is pounding - I feel creeped out and - just - like I owe him something and I don't - oh and I'M MAD.  Jesus - he's so fucking selfish.  Whoa - note to self - take a longer pause before deciding something.  I can unfriend him - I can do whatever I need to do to take care of myself.  To take care of myself in a loving, healthy way.  Okay - I'm going to stop writing and take care of myself and clean this shit up quickly.  Fuck that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...