Thursday, August 15, 2013

So stressed out.

So I'm so nervous about this weekend and okay - I'm just going to write.  I'm so nervous about doing these shows and it feels like it is a once in life opportunity and that is just crazy.  Why does everything have to be so fucking melodramatic?  I'm just so nervous and scared and I can't get my set list right and I will never be able to remember my jokes.  I wrote with a friend last night for HOURS and it was so much fun but exhausting.  I'm just so afraid to commit and listen - I can bring notes on stage with me if I need to - I can do that - it's okay.  I can't be perfect right now - at all - I just have to be where I am.  I've been working on this for days - so okay - alright.  I'm going to work on it more right now.  That's it.  Holy fucking balls of nuts - I'm so nervous and in my head right now.  Okay - I'm going to do this again - my set - right now - barrel through it and just do it.  OKAY BYE BLUEBIE I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...