Monday, August 19, 2013

Just woke up - was having weird dreams...

I saw a picture on Facebook this weekend of one of my sisters and it made me so resentful - so much so that I dreamed about her.  Dreamed I was angry and yelling - ugh - I feel so gross right now.  I just - what do they say in the program?  I can't afford to be angry and resentful.  I have to clean this is up inside me.  She has her own stuff going on - she has her own life - I can only live mine and live it the best of my ability - what she does is none of my business.  I am so tired.  I'm hosting an open mike today and then doing a spot on a show and I have to do laundry, get groceries and exercise.  How the fuck am I going to do this?  Do shows, work my jobs and take care of myself?  I suddenly feel very overwhelmed.  Ugh.  Also TIRED - so tired.  It doesn't help that they smoke but also - come on - can it really be effecting me that much?  The whole city is dirty.  Okay - I just have to push ahead and stay focused and clean.  Let those resentments go.  I miss my dog still - it's so crazy still that she's gone.  Ah - my little bean.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...