Thursday, August 22, 2013

Ugh.

I am so discombobulated.  I keep posting shit of Facebook and hoping that this guy I like but I don't even know will like it and then like me.  BECAUSE THAT'S HOW RELATIONSHIPS WORK - RIGHT?  What is wrong with me?  I think I just have wicked PMS.  I also literally reek of garlic.  I have eaten so much of it the last 2 days trying to get rid of this cold that I am oozing it.  I'm tired too.  Why don't I give myself a break and eat an apple and read the rest of this 20 pound Stephen King novel I have been carrying around all summer?  I'm almost done with it and it was SO GOOD.  Whenever I pull it out of my purse on the subway I feel like I am at a public lunch table and I've pulled out a prime rib from my lunch box.  The book is fucking HUGE.  Anyway - okay - I feel better - I need to give myself a break.  Okay - as I write that my shoulders are dropping.  Okay - whew.  Read my book and eat an apple.  Okay bye Bluebers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...