Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Infinitely more interesting and new list of goals starting with.....

WASH MY HANDS MORE OFTEN.  Fuck - I didn't wash my hands after that open mike and I shoved a grilled cheese and French fries in my face before I realized I didn't and then I woke up in the middle of the night feeling SO sick.  I dosed myself with vitamin C and D, ate a lime Popsicle (it helped) and went back to sleep but I still feel pretty gross.  How fucking disgusting is that?  Ewwwww - I shook a million hands - ewww - not to mention the nasty microphone - okay - whoa - okay.  Okay - wow - I didn't wash my hands on Friday night before I ate because I was sitting on the inside and I just didn't want to bother getting up - fuck that - lesson learned.  I guess I thought since I didn't get sick on Friday I wouldn't last night - why because I'm immune to the wee beasties?  I don't think so.  Okay - so I packed my lunch up today and I somehow got myself showered and to work with clean clothes on don't ask me how.  I got here and I started to chat with someone about comedy and I realized how much more INTERESTING this is than being a drunk.  Holy fuck.  INFINITELY MORE INTERESTING.  Also - so this is something that used to be so hard for me before - years ago when I was working hard at my comedy.  I knew I didn't know anything about - anything - politics, science - whatever - does the moon go around the sun or Jupiter?  I don't know.  Well - now I know the sun, moon thing - whatever.  I also knew that part of my thing was playing stupid and that makes people REALLY mad sometimes.  Anyway so I joked about something and this comic said something nasty back and I realized - I need to learn more about this particular subject.  Is this making any sense?  This is what is different than years ago - I do believe I can learn about whatever I want to learn about - and I can learn about it and I should.  So my feelings got hurt - whatever - that's comedy.  I'm ready to grow in that direction now also.  Holy fuck I feel gross - I feel like I have a fever.  Lord - at least I brought healthy food with me.  I love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...