Friday, August 16, 2013

SO TIRED.

Holy fuck I went and did that spot tonight - the comedy spot - it was at 12:10 a fucking m and it was SO MUCH FUN.  Some of my jokes totally didn't work at all - which was weird and I forgo to tape myself so - ugh - I can't listen to it - but it was super fun and they laughed at a lot of it - I certainly didn't tank.  I left my house today at noon and got home at 1:30 a.m.  I met with my sponsor and read with her for over an hour and after that there wasn't enough time for me to go home before my meeting so I walked and walked and checked out this new club.  I also worked on my set.  Then I went to my meeting and went to get food with friends and then we walked & walked and got ice cream - it was so fun.  They are comics too so that was so fun.  Jesus - I was so nervous and I totally forgot parts of my set - but I had fun and I wasn't super in my head and the crowd liked me.  I was thinking on the way home that it would be nice if I liked them and I was being of service by making them laugh.  I am so fucking tired right now.  I have another show tomorrow night and I'm really excited for that one too!!  I have to go to sleep right now - I am so exhausted.   I worked a double yesterday and then this long ass walking day today - wow.  Okay - love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...