Friday, August 23, 2013

That's it - I just want to enjoy my life.

I'm serious.  I just got home from that horrible comedy club - and for once I'm not even going into the details of what it was like - instead I'm going to say that I want to have fun now.  I want to live and have fun - that's it - that's what I want.  I'm so exhausted - third double in a row done.  I am going to rehears tomorrow for something - to play some music - I'm so excited!  Then on Sunday I'm doing some camera work and then I shows planned for the next couple of weeks at least.  I have to go to sleep because that sounds like the MOST fun thing I could do right now!!!  I love you Bluebie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...