Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Poem.

Here I sit  and here I write
More like here I sit and here I type
I type on a wireless keyboard while I sell dresses
to wireless people - women mostly
and the occasionally creepy man
Except for that Irish airline stewardess man - he was so sweet
It's so nice to have wireless products but not
wireless people
They need to get plugged back in - these women
Ah - but I am so grateful to be selling dresses
instead of drinks and fake cheese.
One day I hope to sell my heart
or rent it by the hour or day
not in a creepy way
In a beautiful way.
Have a lovely day - and remember
to stay plugged in.

Byeeeeee!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...