Saturday, August 31, 2013

WHAT A FUCK FEST.

Holy shit - this day - unreal and honestly - how did I make it through it?  I woke up tired - did 5 louds of laundry - which is yes - basically 3 weeks of laundry - I just haven't had time.  Fine - I'm waiting also for a package from UPS - finally I call - oh - it wasn't coming out today - FUCK # 1.  Then I go rehearse and walk to a meeting, talk to my sponsee - all good there but I was late to the meeting - whatever - some old lady asked me for help in Rite Aid - what was I going to say no?  Then I go to this show - we set up, rehearse some more and then FOUR HOURS later we finally go on and it's a disaster.  HA - I mean laughable really - and it was fine but for sure FUCK # 2.  Also - I had cancelled a spot to do this show because for some reason I actually believed it would run on time and there was enough time for me to DO THE FUCKING SPOT.  FUCK # 3 FOR REAL.  And he hates it when comics cancel their spots so I really fucked myself.  FUCK # 4.  Listen - the part that is so fucking amazing to me is I walked the fucking subway and took that long ass ride home.  I barely spent any money and I keep doing this.  I keep taking the subway home - and I never used to be able to do that.  I just couldn't  - I was too tired and I just couldn't stand taking the time.  However - now I have no money and I need to save wherever I can.  This show had a woman in a long see through tutu and she had on a strap on.  There was also a gay naked chef who made watermelon (it was actually a honey bun) with prosciutto (it was actually a can of spagettios) and he opened the prosciutto can of spagettios by stepping on the can and spraying spagettios everywhere.  Honestly I love shit like that but I just wish I hadn't cancelled that spot and I had finessed a better choice.  What?  I'm so fucking tired.  What am I seriously doing?  Why doesn't anyone love me or pursue me that is a man and wonderful?  I also - what?  I'm so sad this guy isn't into me - this guy I haven't talked about.  But he's not or at least he's "Not That Into Me" and HOW HORRIFYNG IS THAT?  Gross.  I need to sleep bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...