Monday, August 19, 2013

How am I ever going to do this?

Seriously?  I hosted the open mike - went and got diner food by myself, wrote, did my set on the street - went back and performed and had a mediocre set.  Here's what I did though - I thought I bombed but I recorded it.  When I listened to it I realized I didn't - I just wasn't in a flow and I wasn't focused on having fun.  Also - hello - I was expecting the audience to super love me like they did on Saturday.  Now I'm working for the next 6 days with at least 2 doubles and maybe 3.  I need the money so badly - I will work whatever.  So I need to get onstage so much but how can I get the energy for this?  How?  I'm so tired but I guess not really.  What??  I am so tired.  I need to sleep.  Bye Bluebie I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...