Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Okay - let's see if I can be clear at all......

this whole thing with the city being broken feels very much like 9/11 and it's quite - traumatizing except - it's different.  It's not a human attack and people are being kind to each other.  Here is the thing - I am once again - sort of - left feeling like my life is empty.  During 9/11 I had a crazy roommate and a comedy career.  Now I have my own apartment and I'm sober.  I had tools to pick up today - amongst them my wonderful therapist and kind sober people.  I am an artist and I don't know what that means but I need to follow my bliss.  Follow my bliss.  That's it.  I can trust the doors will open where they should.  I learned all of this from one dating website of some man I found interesting.  I don't think he finds me interesting and it doesn't matter.  Follow my bliss - that's it.  I'm going to do that.  Starting now.  I'm so tired.  See???  I REALLY enjoyed writing that!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...