Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fuck me bored.

Fuck me tenderly, fuck me bored.  I'm bored.  It's gray and drizzily and coooold.  Why is it that sometimes this can be the most romantic weather in the world?  Ugh - right now it sucks balls.  I just want to go back to bed.  I mean - what the heck?  Okay - I was about to talk myself out of this  but I'm too apathetic right now.  I cleaned last night and I did laundry yesterday, jogged, ran in the park, went to therapy and got sung to by some crazy guy on the street.  He asked me if I wanted to smoke a joint.  He was actually cute but he was fucking playing a guitar and following me down the street.  HE asked me what I was doing and I said I was going to therapy and he asked if I wanted to meet after to go dancing.  HE had fucking BELLS on his ankle.  Do you know that there was a time in my life where I would have felt so MAGICAL having some stranger sing to me on the street with bells on his ankles??  I actually went to therapy and asked my therapist if I should have met him afterwards.  She cleared her throat and was like - well - um - he might not be the most stable choice?  Do you know the craziest part?  He had nice thumbs and nice brown eyes.  Weird shoes.  AND BELLS on his ankle.  Christ.  He said he was going to Bleeker street "To get his vest!"  He had an accent - some - I don't know - who cares.  I started to read Emotional Intelligence - I hope it offsets that fucking horrible book "Drama of the Gifted Child."  I fucking threw that book out after I was done with it.  I don't think I have ever thrown a book out.  Creepy gave it to me.  I thought I never finished it because I was drunk but I just didn't like it.  OH WELL - it's gone now.  I threw out a shit load of VHS tapes of me performing years ago.  It felt great.  Fuck it.  It cleaned out an entire shelf in my bookcase.  My friend told me she cleans her floors every other day.  So my efforts are now going to be focused on cleaning ALL the time.  So that's why I did laundry yesterday - so I'm doing it once a week instead of every other week.  I vacuumed last night and wiped down the bathroom and I cleaned the kitchen after I did the dishes.  I cooked myself angel hair pasta with garlic, olive oil, fresh mozzarella and baby spinach.  It was fucking delicious.  I tried to roast garlic in the oven but it tasted terrible for some reason.  I'm going to research why.  Okay - it feels great to write on here.  Maybe my character needs to go through a  transformation.  I mean - my other blog I never write on - my character - she needs to change - to grow.  I know this doesn't make sense.  Okay - I am going to be nice to myself all day.  This is soooooo quiet and boring!!!  Oh - I have a book to read!!  Yay.  I can also go in the dressing room and meditate.  Bye Bluebers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...