Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sleeping.......

I want to go to sleep so badly right now.  I have been so sleepy the last few days.  I suppose part of it is because I am so slow here and part because....I'm tired?  Ever since I read the Happiness Project I am so much better about sleeping.  I mean - I actually try to get to sleep.  Last year at this time I was still watching shows until 3 in the morning and then getting up and coming here.  That I am not doing anymore.  I get into bed so much earlier but it's still not enough and more than that I just can't stand not being clean and ready anymore.  The discomfort of not being well groomed is awful and I just can't stand it and I have to figure out how to wake the fuck up.  I get my best sleep when it's time to get out of bed.  The bed becomes this glorious, comfortable golden love nest for one.  The sheets turn into liquid heaven I swear.  Yeesh.  Okay - so at least I WANT to wake up - that's a start.  I want to get to bed earlier - another start.  It's self-care and being a grown-up.  Holy fuck my mouse is a rat.  I saw it last night.  It was darting back and forth in the kitchen.  It did sound really loud to be  mouse but I was hoping it wasn't a rat.  I put out haveahart mouse traps and it ate the fucking food out of it and left it.  So the trap was closed this morning and I was all excited and then I realized - no - no rat could fit in there.  I really tried to lie to myself last night when I saw it.....I was like "Oh - ohhh there's the mouse!!!  Wow - that was a really long, big mouse!!"  Um - what?  Gross.  SO FUCKING GROSS!!  Still better than living at Creepy's.  When I bought the Haveahart trap the guy at the store said it was nice that I wanted to let the mouse go in the park and it made me SO UNCOMFORTABLE.  I was like "Oh - I can't even cook meat in my kitchen so I definitely can't kill it in my kitchen."  Oh my God - really?   Haha - what a dork.  Now I have to go back and buy a fucking haveahart rat trap.  It's 12:22 and I already wrote in my journal, wrote on here - did some exercises and stretching, had breakfast and pooped twice.  This is a long day.  Byeeeeee Bluebie!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...