Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Online dating sucks MY BALLS.......

and I haven't even gotten to the dating part!!  First a transgender man and now a little person.  Plus a LOT of creepy older dudes, along with a lot of strange men and some decent seeming guys who cut right to the "Hey - do you like to have naughty fun????"  Ew.  Hahahaa - ew.  What-fucking-ever.  Okay - what can I say - it's at least practice - right?  I mean I am talking to guys about dating - it's start.  I have message a lot of guys who haven't written me back.  One guy did.  It's all good - good practice.  On a positive note I think I found some stuff that will keep my eyeliner in place.  Is this really my life?  I think one of the reasons why any cigarette smoke freaks me out so much is that I am so totally sensitive to it.  I'm exhausted - so tired.  I need to go to bed at 10 o'clock.  I woke up this morning and I went back to sleep and then I woke up late and then I decided I wasn't going to go to work.  In my head I was like "I am not leaving - I am not going there - I am not going to go to work - I am sleeping."  Then I rolled over and went back to sleep and when I woke up only 5 minutes had gone by and I got out of bed.  I suck.  I want babies and a relationship and an awesome job to go to.  Oh dear I am getting impatient and this has NEVER worked out for me.  I need to calm down before I marry some other freak because I have decided that I can settle and I just need to do this.  Alright.  This guy I am talking to right now - I gave him my cell phone number - is asking me why I would want to look sexy in my pictures.  He has zero sense of humor and is WAY serious.  I'm frustrated.  I am frustrated and exhausted!!  What?  How is that a thing?  Bye Bluebers - the boring saga continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...