Tuesday, November 6, 2012

List.

Here's a list of lately:
I broke up with my sponsor but got an in-between-one first, who is wonderful
I have still been traveling all over the city to do my routine and it has been LONG ass trips
I have taken the bus more in the last 2 weeks than I have in 14 years and as with all things I'm not used to doing - I can't believe HOW MANY people are doing it!  Mad bus riders yo
I am at work, I am clean, I am doing my best
There are so many mice in my apartment having SUCH a good time at night that I had to put earplugs in to sleep
I can't believe I did something good for myself by moving on to a new sponsor
It all started with buying myself that new silverware.
It's so cold but I like it.
I actually only did half of my laundry yesterday because that was all I could carry!!
I brush my teeth before bed and I started drinking more water and suddenly things seem brighter.
A lady fell asleep on me at least 7 times today on the subway - like full on arm snuggle for real - and it WAS SO SWEET.
I learned so much from my sponsor - I'm so grateful - it's just time to move on.
I bought a lipstick for 4 dollars and it's SO CUTE.
My dog is still blind and for some reason old ladies love to stop and ask me what happened to her and it is so awkward to say - "Oh - she's just really oooold."  You know - like you!  Awkward.
Did I mention I'm at work?
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...