Thursday, November 8, 2012

My fucking super is an asshole.

He just called me and told me there is a leak in the apartment below me and to get home as soon as possible and I already told him that the leak is fromt he heat being up too high and that - FUCK.  Now I'm missing my job tonight and all because he couldn't fucking wake up this morning.  What if my apartment is flooded and why didn't I CALL AGAIN?  Why did I leave knowing the radiator was leaking?  Why didn't I call last night????  I unplugged my computer to turn it off too and so the cord is on the floor.  Ugh - seriously - I feel like I am going to puke.  I'm so upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...