Saturday, November 24, 2012

I just went for a walk and it changed my life.

I went into the park and it's quite blustery today - when I was walking the dog she almost got covered with leaves.  Ha and she didn't even care she wanted to be outside so badly.  So when I walked myself in the park it was fairly empty but because it's chilly and kind of overcast.  The leaves are almost off the trees so it's less scary - you can see everything.  Anyway I jogged a little and walked a lot and the wind was blowing and it was crisp and glorious and my mind CLEARED.  The water, the geese the AIR - I just felt my brain unclog.  I wrote on here today - wrote in my journal, prayed and meditated and the thing that finally cleared me was nature and exercise.  Maybe it was all of it.  Anyway - I feel like a different person.  Bye Bluebie - love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...