Sunday, November 25, 2012

AIDS test.

I want to have sex with this guy at work and I asked him if he would get an AIDS test first.  He said sure and I will let you read it while we are doing it.  Haha - oh LORD.  I don't know if - okay - really?  Why am I being so tender about this?  Now I'm telling myself my apartment isn't ready to be seen.  He lives with a Spanish family in their apartment.  What am I talking about?  I need new stools in order to have sex?  Jesus.  Let's see if he gets the test.  I can just use protection.  This is the LAMEST attempt at sex that ever existed.  Seriously he is going to be asleep by the time I stop being neurotic about this.  I just need to do it and then I will be okay.  Really?  If I waited 3 years to eat a sandwich I wouldn't be freaked out about it.  I WOULD EAT THAT SANDWICH!!!!  FUCK.  Exactly I need to fuck.  Bye Bluebie!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...