Monday, November 26, 2012

I DIDN'T OVER COOK THE FRIED EGGS.

I thought I did but I didn't.  Isn't that just like life??  My life?  I freak out - see things incorrectly and then turns out - everything is fine.  Wouldn't it be fine if I did overcook the fried eggs?  The answer is yes - yes it would be fine.  Over cooked eggs are just as good.  It's better than undercooked eggs - fucking gross.  Right now I am creeped out because the porter is sweeping the stairs for the second time this morning.  Maybe he is mopping.  He seems to spend a lot of time in front of my door.  I can feel him and it's creeping me out.  PERHAPS however I am mistaken.  Maybe he isn't spending a lot of time in front of my door or if he is it's because it's very dirty there.  OH FEELINGS - YOU ARE SO STRONG AND CONFUSING!!  Sooooooo.  Sooooo it came to me via an excellent source that I do not actually have to have sex with that guy at work - we can just make-out.  Brilliant.  I'm going to start with continuing to rub my boobs on him.  I stuck them in his arm pit the other night.  That was weird but fun.  WOW - I am fucking lame.  Jesus.  The tales of a horny repressed, boring overly sensitive drunk.  It's all about cooking and awkward advances.  Anyway - I woke up early and prayed and meditated, wrote in my journal, made myself eggs and now NOW I AM WRITING A REALLY BORING BLOG POST.  HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA - whoa.  I think I'm pushing.  I might be pushing but I'm sober bitch.  So - good.  Good stuff Bluebers.  I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...