Friday, November 30, 2012

Dead mouse smell.

There is a dead mouse somewhere in here - I can't figure out where because I can't move the refrigerator and I don't want to move the stove.  It's so gross.  I mean vomitous.  Um - drinking dream last night.  I'm waiting for the super who is now famous for saying he is going to be here in 30 minutes and never shows up.  I need a shower so badly - my nails are a mess.  I am hoping so much that I don't have to work tonight - I'm tired and I just - last night - I feel so badly when I am there.  When I leave.  Oh - they came and moved everything and they can't find it and they wouldn't take my tip.  Boo.  Grooooosssss and boo.  I need to shower - I really don't want to work - now the apartment is trashed from moving everything.  Oh well - ohhhhhh weeellllll..........boo.  At least I am sober.  I have water.  I have a nice Super with an odd helper.  Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...